Four more than 150 years, Harley Street in Central London is reknowned for its medical specialists.
There, in 1932 a group of doctors founded The London Clinic
as an independent hospital. Its impressive period building extends today
from Harley Street along Marylebone Road to Devonshire Place.
Within The London Clinic, Dr Basil Morson from St Mark´s Hospital previoulsy established a private practice of GastroIntestinal
Histopathology. So did we.